Thursday 22 July 2010

Welcome back to the real life~~ (in low voice of an old man)

After 5 days of intensive summer course, I have to get back to the real world!!! When I was working in the office, those drama pieces were floating in my mind, The Wise Woman, The Congo, Last Text Message, The Arrival, I just can’t stop thinking of all these. In the pass few days, we left Hong Kong with our imagination, we had been to the ancient village, where people believed in the god of the sea, where the wise woman betrayed us and killed the new born baby of my neighbour. We had been to Congo, where Dr Smythe took human as specimens. We faced lots of difficulties, and our lives are enriched. The world is much larger that I thought it was. Now, I just feel like a kid, discovered that there is a new world behind the door, a brand new place to be explored.

Just remember, "Get your job done on time." said the boss T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment