Tuesday 20 July 2010

We play and we learn

This is really a nice course, differ from the drama classes I had in secondary school, drama education focus on playing rather than performing. That’s what they called a “process drama”. Though I was tired everyday after school, I still enjoyed my time being with you all great and lovely people. In the sharing with a group of secondary school students today, a S.1 girl asked “so did your parents support you to get in the drama field?” and I found quite a lot of us had tried to apply APA when we were YOUNG (haha, not now), but with the objection from families, we chose another path which most of the people will choose, to get into the university. But, as Oscar said, “if you want to get there, you will be there finally, need not to think too much.”, and i think to myself "Yes, I’m here, finally."

I shall never forget the vision you’ve shown me.
I shall never give up the dream you’ve given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment